Friday, July 4, 2008

Latest update on "Malaysia Soap Opera"

"Balasubramaniam retracts allegations against Najib" - i cannot believe my eyes today , after all the media hype yesterday , today statement is a complete reversal.

So we are entertained by yet another interesting episode in the blockbuster drama , we all know the actors and actress including the supporting one. I just couldnt wait for the next revelation in the upcoming episod . Funny they seems to introduce the dramatic revelations one day at a time . I think my greatest imagination and wondering brings me to the following question ? Will there be a youtube movie of this act?

Stay tune... its worthwhile to watch. Completely a diversion from daily problems such as higher material cost , higher food cost , higher tyre cost ,lower bonus..... and increasing opportunity of being unemployed


No comments: