For Umno to remain relevant and appeal to the masses, it has to evolve to suit the expectations of a fast-changing Malaysian society.
1. Be a true champion of Malays - No lah, tells Malaysians lah...
2. Put a full stop to money politics. - Can't do that, too many out there!!
3. Renew the fight against corruption - Start digging the accounts of MPs and Aduns over the last 20 years
4. Put serious checks against patronage and its abuse - Need to check the processes involved in purchasing the submarines
5. Set benchmarks for all contracts and procurements.- You mean to say that we have not learned anything about awarding contracts and lean procurement?? After 51 years??
6. Be less racial. - Forget it, as long as we exist, we will be racist to the teeth.
7. Be more tolerant in terms of religion - Yes, we will break more places of worship that belongs to the non-malays and offer them land near a septic tanks to rebuild new ones.
8.Cut the emotive content in language issues - Can't do that,because UMNOputras will not support me if i'm not emotional and provacative.
9.Become more accommodative rather than confrontational. - Chinese go back to